Conduct & Dismissal Policy
Alpha Training Solutions (ATS) expects students to meet and adhere to our Code of Conduct while completing a program of study as described below. This list is not exhaustive and students should request further clarification from the Training Manager should they have any questions.
A "Student" is defined as both prospective students as well as those currently registered or enrolled in any programs or activity delivered by Alpha Training Solutions.
Code of Conduct:
- Attend in accordance with the ATS Policies & Procedures
- Treat all students and staff with respect
- Refrain from any disruptive or offensive classroom behavior
- Dress modestly and in accordance with ATS' dress code outlined in the Course Information
- Refrain from cheating or plagiarism
- Treat ATS property with respect
- Complete all assignments and examinations on the scheduled completion dates
- Refrain from making inappropriate or offensive remarks to or concerning student or staff (ie. ethnicity, race, religion or sexual orientation)
- Refrain from any other conduct which is determined to be detrimental or damaging to other students, staff members or ATS
Zero tolerance for the following violations:
- Sexual assault
- Verbal abuse or threats
- Vandalism of school property
- Possession or consumption of alcohol or any prohibited mood altering substances during class, lunches etc.
- Possession of weapons of any kind (ie. knives, guns)
- Physical assault or other violent acts committed on or off campus against any student or staff
- Cheating or plagiarism on exams
Any violation of the above will be deemed serious in nature with immediate consequence (ie. dismissal, law enforcement).
Students who do not meet the expected code of conduct will be subject to the procedures outlined above which may include immediate dismissal from the institution depending on the severity of the misconduct.