Ground Disturbance - Orientation & Supervision (Levels 1 & 2)
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Wear modest clothing (no tank tops) for working in close contact with other students
This course will cover the Pipelines Regulations Act as well as certifying you in the supervision of Ground Disturbance activities. Whether you are a backhoe operator, surveyor, an environmental engineer or preparing to build your own deck, you will be given the tools and knowledge to safely complete the job and avoid a potential pipeline hit.
- Identifying a Ground Disturbance
- Administrative Control Measures
- Ground Disturbance Regulations and Industry Recommended Practice (IRP #17)
- Contacts for One-Call Systems
- Locating Underground Facilities
As part of this course, you will:
- Complete review questions
- Take part in course activities
- Take part in a written exam