H2S Alive Blended Renewal
Length of Course: 4 hours
Certification: Energy Safety Canada
Valid: 3 years
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Current (not expired) H2S Alive certificate
Students must complete all elements of the blended learning in full. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed. Only students with a current H2S Alive certificate may register for the H2S alive Blended Renewal.
- 3 hours online class learning.
- H2S Properties, Health Hazards and Locations
- Hazard Assessment and Control
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Detection of H2S
- Initional Response Stragety
- Put on Mask and breath under air
As part of this course, you will:
- Take part in course activities at the ATS Location. (ie. donning and operating SCBA, perform Rescue Techniques)
To Register for the online portion ($79)
To Register for the inclass assessment/Certificate ($125)