Fall Protection Comprehensive
Length of Course: 8 hours
Certification: Fall Protection Group
Valid: 3 years
Prerequisites: Government Issued Photo I.D.
Goal: To understand the use of fall protection, as it relates to what you do at height. Various fall protection options exist, this course will identify which options may best meet your needs, and give you the tools and knowledge to work at height safely.
- Hazard identification
- Regulatory bodies
- Fall safety systems and planning
- Shared and personal systems
- Anchor points
- Body holding devices
- Decent/Rescue - overview
- Equipment care
- Hands-on workshop
- Fall arrest system evaluation (video analysis)
To successfully complete this course you will:
- Safely participate in classroom and practical work
- Pass a written theory test
- Receive a 30 day temporary certificate. A permanent card will be mailed to the registration address provided by you.